Thursday, May 14, 2009

SSS Mandaluyong Branch Address and Telephone Number

This is the location and contact details of SSS Mandaluyong Branch. This includes land address and telephone or contact number.

If you are having a hard time trying to find the address, I suggest that you make a call first and ask for the exact directions from your drop off points.

Please bear in mind that the exact address may have changed so it would do a lot of people a big favor if you know anything about transfer or movement and try to post it here using our comment section.

SSS Mandaluyong Branch

REV. AGLIPAY ST., DELOS SANTOS BLDG.,MANDALUYONG CITY

SSS Mandaluyong Telephone / Contact Number

533-9533

4 comments:

Jellyn_ash said...

Good day.
I'm Jellyn M.Tindoc, I just wanna make a follow-up regarding my SSS ID. I applied at SSS San Juan branch last November 18, 2009 and up to now I still haven't received any notification from your office.Here is my sss number 3378387287 and email (ash_petite09@yahoo.com) for your reference.

Hoping for your immediate response.
Thank you.

James said...

Hi, I would like to follow up my SSS ID, applied last September 9, 2011. For your action please.

My details are

SSS Number: 3426032183
jamesbarrios40@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hi,

My previous employer wants to deduct all my 13th month pay to my sss loan which will mature on 2012.

ano po bang kailangan kong gawin para ako nalang mag bayad sa current loan ko since I have new employer kaso hindi pa ako regular. kaya gusto ko ako nalang mag bayad personally in cubao branch. Do i need to have affidavit to submit? pls advise..thanks

Anonymous said...

Sana lang po, kung maglalagay kayo ng contact number ay ung may sasagot sa tawag. Hindi po ung fax machine tone ang maririnig. Kaya naman po kayo tatawagan ay sa importanteng bagay naman po. Salamat po.

tracker