Saturday, December 28, 2013

SSS Flexi Fund For OFWs

What is the SSS Flexi Fund? This type of fund by the SSS if intended for OFWs. The form that the SSS is giving for those who want to claim for the SSS Flexi Fund is the DDR-2 form. This form is otherwise known as the SSS Flexi-Fund for Overseas Filipino Work

No comments: