Tuesday, July 5, 2011

SSS Baguio Branch

Here is the guide on how to get to the SSS Baguio branch. If you reside anywhere in Baguio, you no longer have to go to Manila to file or make an inquiry. If you do not feel comfortable in using the SSS online inquiry system, this is a good alternative. If calling the Baguio branch hotline won't give you the information you need being a Social Security System member, this is also a good reserve.


You can find other branches of the SSS in our top menu bar. For more information regarding your loan, ID, condonation plan, static information etc, please inquire only in your nearest SSS office. To create and account use our sign up / login page.

Office Location Address: SSS Bldg., Harrison Road, Baguio City
SSS Hotline Telephone Number: (074) 444-2929 / 442-8073
Fax Number : (074) 444-2929
E-mail Address: baguio@sss.gov.ph.
Branch Head: Benjamin R. Lopez.

5 comments:

GERALDINE DOMEYEG SAAVEDRA said...

Nag-apply ako ng E-1 ko last 2008 kaso ung nag-enter ng last name ko mali imbes na SAAVEDRA ang ilagay SAACEDRA na input...hindi ko alam kung nagkamali sya sa pag input dahil magkatabi sa keyboard ang letter C at V. Sana man lang habang nag iinput kayo ng information naka focus kau sa ginagawa niyo.Ngayon ako ang namomroblema dahil d ko makuha ang maternity reimbursment ko.

silvino said...

Dec 20, 2012

The Director
SSS Baguio City Branch

Dear Ma'am:
My application for VERIFICATION of my SSS Contribution is COMPLETE. May I request your good office for the necessary ADJUSTMENT of my SSS Pension. In case your office have relevant information regarding my inquiry, please contact me thru the following:
Silvino A. Subido Jr.
Taboc, san Juan, La Union,
2514
CP No. 09295325857 or
FB/Email - subidoj@yahoo.com

Thank you very much and hoping for your favorable response

(sgd)Silvino A. Subido

Anonymous said...

nagwork ako sa isang clinic. On time ang pag bawas samin para SSS, pag ibig... Etc. it's been 3 years and 6 months na akong nagwork at nagbabayad ng SSS ko. Tapos nag aapply ako ng loan ang sabi 17 months pa ang Hindi na pay. Tapos ni reklamo ko sa accountant namin ang sabi ang me problema daw Ay SSS office kase late daw mag update. 3 months na akong maghihintay para maayos. Hanggang ngayon SSS office pa din ang tinuturo ng accountant namin. San po ba Ito puedeng ireklamo?

monching said...

Hello someone from SSS Baguio who could help me update my SSS LOAN STATUS: SSS#05-0501331-4, I have been following up my SSS loan status to be updated from my local branch-Santiago City,Isabela since last week of April, 2013 and to this date it has not been updated. My loan payments for the months of November 2012, December 2012, January 2013, February 2013 and March 2013 has not been posted to this date. While April to June 2013 are being posted. Hoping for your immediate action.

Virginia P. Gatchalian said...

October 1, 2013

The Director
SSS Baguio Branch

Dear Sir/Madam:

Greetings!!

May I ask the reason why my pension with my husband was cut this month of September, 2013? I did not receive any notice from your office. Since May 28, 2013, I was residing here in Portage La Prairie Manitoba Canada.
Please send me the requirements in order to get back my pension with my husband. I have my son (Jen-Randy P. Gatchalian) and daughter (Thea P. Gatchalian) living in Baguio City. I also left them my Special Power of Attorney. Can they use that SPA to fix my pension in your office?

Thank you and more power.

Very truly yours,

Virginia P. Gatchalian (Residing in Portage La Prairie Manitoba Canada)
Roberto O. Gatchalian (D)

tracker